Jodhpuri Inc. Vendor Standard Terms and Conditions- revised 8/2022
Acceptance and Fulfilment of all purchase order(s) are subject to the following terms and conditions along with any and all specifications supplied with the purchase order.
1. All information and products provided as park of the work between Jodhpuri Inc, or its affiliated companies (Jodhpuri), and any vendor or its affiliated companies (Vendor), will be held confidential and will not be disclosed to any unrelated parties.
2. No vendor will directly or indirectly solicit business from customers of Jodhpuri Inc. without written authorization from Jodhpuri.
3. The designs set in part or in total are proprietary designs of Jodhpuri and/or its customers and may not be photographed, copied, displayed or advertised for any reason without written consent from Jodhpuri.
4. Production samples, if required, must be to Jodhpuri 14 days prior to shipping unless a waiver from Jodhpuri on the date has been approved.
5. All shipments must be accompanied with a numeric packing list showing our PO number.
6. All invoices must be accompanied with a numeric packing list showing the PO number. ALL CARTONS MUST BE COLOR CODED BY STYLE NUMBER. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN CHARGEBACKS FOR LABOR AND TRUCK DELAYS.
7. Our standard variation is minus 0/plus 2%. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY OVERAGES UNLESS IT HAS BEEN PRIOR APPROVED AND IS LISTED ON THE PURCHASE ORDER.
8. Packing and inner/outer carton specifications must be adhered to. No variations without prior written consent on the purchase order. Failure to list inner/outer carton specifications will incur a $500 chargeback.
9. All specifications related, but not limited to, quality, schedule, packing, markings, UPS, labeling etc. must be followed in its exactly. Any chargebacks/returns from our customers due to non-conformance will be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
10. Our PO#, Item #, Description and country of origin MUST be on the packing and easily identifiable. Failure to comply will result in a $500 penalty per item.
11. We reserve the right to cancel any PO within 72 hours or if not shipped on time, and any PO at anytime that was not confirmed via email within 48 hours of issuance (via email).
12. Our purchase order Terms and Conditions require that all vendors must be in compliance of all state and federal laws. Jodhpuri will not be liable for any damages incurred due to the vendors failure to comply,
13. ORDERS NOT SHIPPED BY THE SHIP BY DATE ON THE JODHPURI PURCHASE ORDER WILL BE ASSESED A CHARGEBACK OF EQUAL OR GREATER THAN 1% PER DAY. THIS INCLUDES TURNING OVER FREIGHT AT THE PORT PAST THE REQUIRED SHIP DATE.
14. JODHPURI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGEBACK FOR ALL INVOICES/PACKING SLIPS/ISF INFORMATION NOT RECEIVED ON TIME.
15. Damaged products will incur a chargeback for full value.
16. It is every vendors responsibility to review our Standard Terms and Conditions for accepting an order.
17. UPC's must be scanned to ensure they are correct.
18. The required Date on the purchase order is the ship date from port of India (for international shipments).
19. Delivery destination is: Parsippany NJ
20. If specifically instructed by the company per the PO strapping is to be used to strap 3 or more (not for 2 cartons) cartons as long as the total weight of the strapped cartons does not exceed 20kg (44 pounds).
21. Please differentiate the packing of similar (NOT THE SAME) items by a different color coding for the cartons.
22. All cartons must be supplied with special shipping (UCC128) labels, the details will be supplied with the PO. Same products for a customer with the same PO (our customers PO) must be kept together and separated from other PO's by special markings and/or color codes for easy identification. The similar PO's must be combined and palletized in a standard pallet with a height of 8 feet and the remaining space on the top must be filled with loose cartons/bags. All pallets must be of good quality and of standard 48'x40" size. Palletizing the carton must be planned in such a way so not to lose more than 5% of the container space.
CONFIRMING AND ACCEPTING A PURCHASE ORDER HOLDS THE VENDOR ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE.
ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAN BE EMAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org.